ISM Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management (Level 4) - Distance Learning/Lite
Is this the right course for me?
This course is specifically for sales professional in an operational sales role, often managing others and allocating resources.
What’s included in this course?
- Professional Academy’s detailed study guides as PDFs giving you a thorough outline of each element of your course, the marking criteria and how to approach assessments
- ISM membership for 1 year which includes resources, advice and networking opportunities to support your career and qualification
- Interactive online eLearning provided by our own Learning Management System
- Learning resources to suit your style of learning – video, audio, and downloadable PDFs
- Personal tutor support – a dedicated tutor (for each module) on hand to help with any aspect of your learning
- Dedicated student support team always available to help with queries related to submissions, workshop bookings and help using the Learning Management System
- Professional Academy's 100% Pass Guarantee*
Benefits of studying this course
- Career-enhancing support from your ISM membership
- Add credibility to your career with an internationally recognised qualification
- Practical and theoretical knowledge you can apply to your role straight away or use to gain a new position or promotion
- Learn current trends and best practices in the sales industry
- Become a more confident salesperson with proven sales techniques and theories
What will you learn?
Gain the theoretical and practical sales & marketing knowledge and skills required by both aspiring sales managers and practicing managers alike to enable them to succeed in the work place.
There are no formal requirements although we advise that students have at least 3 years sales experience with at least one year's management experience.
If English is not your first language, evidence of IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
All ISM Qualifications require ISM Membership - 1 year of membership is included as part of your qualification fee.
How long will it take?
The diploma in Sales & Marketing (Level 4) consists of eight mandatory units and will typically take 12 to 15 months.
The qualification can also be studied as a certificate. To achieve the certificate in Sales and Marketing, students must complete the first mandatory units plus any two optional units.
We support all our students fro two years and you start your studies at any time.
What modules will you study?
For this Diploma you will need to complete all of the following modules:
- Managing responsible selling
- Understanding segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Managing a Sales Team
- Operational sales planning
- Sales negotiations
- Analysing the marketing environment
- Finance for sales managers
- Writing and delivering a sales proposals
*All we ask in return is that you:
• read all required texts
• take reasonable advantage of your support tutor
• attend all workshops required for the module (where selected)
• meet all assignment deadline dates (where appropriate)
• submit a draft assignment/mock exam to your support tutor
• acknowledge tutor feedback comments and amend assignment text as recommended