The aim of this unit is to support knowledge, understanding and skills necessary to establish how customer organisations select suppliers as part of their supply chain and to use information gathered on how organisations select suppliers to develop a customer accounts plan.
- Understand buying practices of customers
- Understand customer support issues
- Understand own organisation’s unique business value
- Be able to prepare for customer procurement
- Be able to use information gathered to plan to develop customer accounts