ISM CERTIFICATE IN STRATEGIC SALES MANAGEMENT (LEVEL 6) - via supported Distance Learning
The course develops your core attitudes, skill set and knowledge at this level and extends complex management and leadership skills focusing on areas including sales and marketing planning, competitive strategies and resources management.
Who is this diploma for?
The diploma is ideal for practicing, high calibre Senior Sales and/or Account Managers and Leaders who have recently begun working at a strategic level and would like to develop their knowledge and experience.
What’s included in this course?
- Professional Academy’s detailed study guides as PDFs giving you a thorough outline of each element of your course, the marking criteria and how to approach assessments
- ISM membership for 1 year which includes resources, advice and networking opportunities to support your career and qualification
- Interactive online eLearning provided by our own Learning Management System
- Learning resources to suit your style of learning – video, audio, and downloadable PDFs
- Personal tutor support – a dedicated tutor (for each module) on hand to help with any aspect of your learning
- Dedicated student support team always available to help with queries related to submissions, workshop bookings and help using the Learning Management System
- Professional Academy's 100% Pass Guarantee*
Benefits of studying this course
- Career-enhancing support from your ISM membership
- Add credibility to your career with an internationally recognised qualification
- Practical and theoretical knowledge you can apply to your role straight away or use to gain a new position or promotion
- Learn current trends and best practices in the sales industry
- Become a more confident strategic salesperson and manager with proven sales techniques and theories
Entry requirements for the Level 6 Strategic Diploma
Although there are no formal educational entry requirements all participants should have a minimum of 5 years' sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in a senior sales position or the ISMM Level 5 Diploma in Sales and/or Account Management qualification.
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
All ISM Qualifications require ISM Membership - 1 year of membership is included as part of your qualification fee.
How long will it take?
The Diploma typically takes between 18-20 months to complete however you can choose to study at a faster or slower pace to suit your requirements and we commit ourselves to support all our students for up to a maximum of two years.
On completion of this course successful candidates may benefit from career enhancement or may progress onto further qualifications including a MA in Sales Management or a M.Sc. in Sales Management and if you become an ISMM member you will also be entitled to use the designatory letters FInstSMM as a Fellow member.
What modules can you study?
To complete the Diploma in Strategic Sales Management you will need to complete a combination of the below modules:
Leading a culture for responsible selling
Leadership and Management in sales
Planning and Implementing Sales & Marketing strategy
Sales forecasting and budgeting
Developing strategic relationships with major customers
Managing sales-related change
Developing and using customer insight
*All we ask in return is that you:
• read all required texts
• take reasonable advantage of your support tutor
• attend all workshops required for the module (where selected)
• meet all assignment deadline dates (where appropriate)
• submit a draft assignment/mock exam to your support tutor
• acknowledge tutor feedback comments and amend assignment text as recommended