ISM CERTIFICATE IN SALES AND MARKETING (LEVEL 3) - With Face to Face workshops
The Certificate in Sales and Marketing focuses on the practical skills of selling and considers the importance of marketing, the sales theory, and your personal presentation and management.
Is the Certificate in Sales and Marketing the correct sales qualification for me?
The ISM Certificate in Sales and Marketing is ideal for practicing "hands-on" sales people, with two or more years' experience and who are looking to expand their knowledge/skillset with a view to becoming a more effective sales individual. You might be looking to develop your understanding of the sales process and gain knowledge of areas of sales which you may not have considered or have not come across previously.
Entry requirements for the ISM Certificate in Sales and Marketing.
There are no formal entry requirements, however we find that this level is most suited if you have a minimum of two years relevant experience or two A-Levels (or equivalent) and at least one years sales experience.
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
All ISM Qualifications require ISM Membership - 1 year of membership is included as part of your qualification fee.
How long will it take?
You can start to study at any time. The Certificate in Sales and Marketing will typically take between 12 – 18 months to complete although you can choose to study at a faster or slower pace to suit your requirements. We commit ourselves to supporting all our students for up to a maximum of two years.
What modules can you study?
To complete the Certificate level of this qualification you will need to complete a combination of the below modules:
- Understanding law and ethics of selling
- Preparing and delivering a sales presentation
- Handling objections, negotiating & closing sales
- Understanding influences on buying behaviour
- Understanding customer segmentation and profiling
- Understanding sales and marketing organisations
- Using market information for sales
- Time and Territory management for sales people
- Planning for professional development
- Prospecting for new business
- Sales pipeline management