DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP - With Face to Face workshops.
Building on your ‘hands on’ management experience, this course focuses on the practical aspects of management including using plans to manage resources, personnel and customer awareness.
Who the Diploma in Management and Leadership for?
Designed for those who are relatively new or are already operating in a first-line management or a supervisory role and this qualification is ideal if you wish to improve your knowledge and skills to progress further or have had little or no formal training in management.
Entry requirements for the Diploma in Management and Leadership
There are no formal entry requirements however we recommend that this course is most suitable if you have gained approximately two years of supervisory or
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
How long will it take?
There are multiple hand-in dates a year and you can begin your studies at any time.
A Diploma in Management & Leadership can be completed with a minimum combination of up to 8 units over a 12 - 15 month period.
We commit ourselves to support all Professional Academy students for up to a maximum of two years as standard.
What modules will you study?
To achieve the Diploma in Management & Leadership you will need to complete at least 8 of the modules below:
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context.
- Principles of Developing,managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success.
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Performance
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Principles of Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Managing Finance
- Using Data and Information for Decision Making
- Conducting a Management Project
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development