CERTIFICATE IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP - via supported distance learning
A comprehensive qualification developing existing management skills to a strategic level enabling you to perform effectively as a senior manager and support the implementation of your organisation’s strategy.
Who is it for?
Designed specifically for Managers who are responsible for the development and performance of staff and would like to build on this experience to gain a more in depth understanding of organisational strategy.
What’s included in this course?
- Professional Academy’s detailed study guides as PDFs giving you a thorough outline of each element of your course, the marking criteria and how to approach assessments
- CMI registration and membership which includes resources, advice and networking opportunities to support your career and qualification
- Interactive online eLearning provided by our own Learning Management System
- Learning resources to suit your style of learning – video, audio, and downloadable PDFs
- Personal tutor support – a dedicated tutor (for each module) on hand to help with any aspect of your learning
- Dedicated student support team always available to help with queries related to submissions, workshop bookings and help using the Learning Management System
- Professional Academy's 100% Pass Guarantee*
Benefits of studying this course
- Pathway to Chartered Manager through Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Add credibility to your experience with an internationally recognised qualification
- Practical and theoretical knowledge you can apply to your role straight away or use to gain a new position or promotion
- Learn current trends and best practices in the management industry
- Define your management style and become a more confident leader
There are no formal entry requirements however we recommend that this course is most suitable for middle to senior managers who have gained approximately ten years of management experience.
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
How long will it take?
There are multiple hand-in dates a year and you can begin your studies at any time.
A Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership can be completed with a minimum combination of 3 units over a 6 - 9 month period.
We commit ourselves to support all Professional Academy students for up to a maximum of two years as standard.
On completion of this course you will be entitled to use the designatory letters MCMI.
For more information about The Chartered Management Institute (CMI), please visit their website.
What modules will you study?
To complete the certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership you will complete 3 of the modules below:
- Conducting a strategic management project
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Developing performance management strategies
- Financial management
- Personal leadership development as a strategic manager
- Reviewing organisational strategy plans and performance
- Strategic human resource planning
- Strategic information planning
- Strategic planning
*All we ask in return is that you:
• read all required texts
• take reasonable advantage of your support tutor
• attend all workshops required for the module (where selected)
• meet all assignment deadline dates (where appropriate)
• submit a draft assignment/mock exam to your support tutor
• acknowledge tutor feedback comments and amend assignment text as recommended