- Management Qualifications
- CMI Certificate in Management and Leadership (Level 5) - Distance Learning/Lite
CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP - Via supported distance learning.
Building on your ‘hands on’ management experience, this course focuses on the practical aspects of management including using plans to manage resources, personnel and customer awareness.
Who the Certificate in Management and Leadership for?
Designed for those who are relatively new or are already operating in a first-line management or a supervisory role and this qualification is ideal if you wish to improve your knowledge and skills to progress further or have had little or no formal training in management.
Entry requirements for the Diploma in Management and Leadership
There are no formal entry requirements however we recommend that this course is most suitable if you have gained approximately two years of supervisory or
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
How long will it take?
There are multiple hand-in dates a year and you can begin your studies at any time.
A Certificate in Management & Leadership can be completed with a minimum combination of 3 units over a 6 - 9 month period.
We commit ourselves to support all Professional Academy students for up to a maximum of two years as standard.
What modules will you study?
To achieve the Certificate in Management & Leadership you will need to complete 3 of the modules below:
- Conducting a management project
- Conducting a marketing plan
- Information-based decision making
- Managing recruitment, selection and induction
- Managing team and individual performance
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Planning for development
- Practices of resources management
Customers also viewed
£1,600.56 (inc VAT) £1,333.80 (ex VAT)
£1,307.52 (inc VAT) £1,089.60 (ex VAT)
£1,098.72 (inc VAT) £915.60 (ex VAT)
£1,820.64 (inc VAT) £1,517.20 (ex VAT)
£1,503.60 (inc VAT) £1,253.00 (ex VAT)