CIM POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA - Creating Entrepreneurial Change Module
Aims of the module
The new constant is a disruptive state of flux, winning managers will be those who embrace entrepreneurship and create transformational change and value for their organisation. You will investigate the dynamics of innovation and change, and this unit will enable you to identify the key learning processes in driving distributive strategies.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria.
Unit 1: Disruptive Strategies
- Establish the key drivers for change within the global marketplace
- Apply learnings from existing disruptive strategies
Unit 2: Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Critically assess organisation capability for change
- Recommend entrepreneurial strategic change
Unit 3: Transformational Change
- Evaluate approaches to developing an innovation culture
- Critically assess how innovation can contribute to value creation
An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of choice.
For details on the additonal CIM Fees visit the Professional Academy Website.