- CIM Marketing Qualifications (Channel Islands)
- CIM Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) Stage 1 - Premium/Workshops - CI
CIM POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA - With Face to Face workshops.
A strategically focused qualification enabling you to influence and contribute to an organisation’s customer orientation, competitive strategy and manage the organisation’s marketing activities. It is a challenging, two-stage marketing qualification that provides a route to Chartered Marketer status.
Who is it for?
Marketers who have gained significant level of marketing knowledge and experience. Focusing on strategic marketing management it is ideal for marketers aspiring or already working at strategic management level.
Stage 1 - As a minimum, the following qualifications and experience are recommended as a prerequisite for entry:
- Professional Diploma in Marketing (either the 2003 or 2009 syllabus) or the Advanced Certificate in Marketing or
- a business or marketing Bachelors or Masters degree (or an equivalent qualification) where a minimum of half of the credits come from marketing and
- senior marketing management work experience providing evidence you can meet the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing learning outcomes and can pass this qualification’s entry test.
Successful completion of Stage 1 or a previous version of the CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
What will you learn?
By the end of this qualification you should be able to:
- make the transition into strategic marketing management
- work more cross-functionally at a senior management level
- make a significant contribution towards the organisation’s corporate and business strategy
- contribute to board decisions
- demonstrate a high level of leadership and influence.
How long will it take?
There are four hand-in/exam dates a year and you can begin your studies at any time. For Stage 1 the four modules, studied with our two-day workshops and guided home study will typically take around one year to complete although you can choose to study at a faster or slower pace to suit your requirements. For Stage 2 the majority of students will take between 3-6 months to complete the work-based project. We commit ourselves to support all our students for up to a maximum of two years. Please also visit our important dates page for more information.
On completion of stage 1 and whilst you are a CIM member you will be entitled to use the designatory letters ACIM, you will also be entitled to use the designatory letters DipM even you are not a CIM member. Completion of stage 2 entitles you continue onto becoming a Chartered Marketer, a title that recognises you as an expert in the field of marketing.
What modules will you study?
- Analysis and decision
- Emerging themes
- Managing corporate reputation
- Marketing leadership and planning
- Leading Marketing (Stage 2 only)
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fess visit the Professional Academy Website.
Customers also viewed
£792.00 (inc VAT) £660.00 (ex VAT)
CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) Stage 1 - Managing Corporate Reputation Module - Premium/Workshops - CI£912.00 (inc VAT) £760.00 (ex VAT)
CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) Stage 1 - Managing Corporate Reputation Module - Distance Learning/Lite - CI£456.00 (inc VAT) £380.00 (ex VAT)
CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) Stage 1 - Managing Corporate Reputation Module - Premium/Workshops£822.00 (inc VAT) £685.00 (ex VAT)
CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) Stage 1 - Emerging Themes Module - Premium/Workshops - CI£912.00 (inc VAT) £760.00 (ex VAT)