CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing - With Face to Face workshops.
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing will establish the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to perform at a management level and to carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is the Diploma in Professional Marketing for?
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at the professional marketer working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wishes to develop their knowledge and skills across a range of areas to succeed and progress their career in marketing.
Some typical job titles include Marketing Manager, Marketing and Communications Manager, Corporate Communications Manager and Brand Manager.
What’s included in this course?
- Face-to-face workshop sessions for each module, taught by experienced tutors who double as expert marketers
- Book pack including relevant key texts for each module
- Professional Academy’s detailed study guides giving you a thorough outline of each element of your course, the marking criteria and how to approach assessments
- Interactive online eLearning provided by our own Learning Management System
- Learning resources to suit your style of learning – video, audio, visual infographics and downloadable PDFs
- Personal tutor support – a dedicated tutor (for each module) on hand to help with any aspect of your learning
- Dedicated student support team always available to help with queries related to submissions, workshop bookings and help using the Learning Management System
- Professional Academy's 100% Pass Guarantee*
Benefits of studying this course
- Pathway to becoming a Chartered Marketer
- Make your CV stand out with an internationally recognised qualification
- Practical and theoretical knowledge you can apply to your role straight away or use to gain a new position or promotion
- Learn current trends and best practices in the marketing industry
- Prepare yourself to tackle the challenges of the future
- Discover new and innovative ways to improve and refine your marketing strategy
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
What modules will you study?
- Marketing & Digital Strategy - Mandatory
- Innovation in Marketing - Mandatory
- Digital Customer Experience - Elective
- Resource Management - Elective
- Managing Brands - Elective
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fees visit the Professional Academy Website.
*All we ask in return is that you:
• read all required texts
• take reasonable advantage of your support tutor
• attend all workshops required for the module (where selected)
• meet all assignment deadline dates (where appropriate)
• submit a draft assignment/mock exam to your support tutor
• acknowledge tutor feedback comments and amend assignment text as recommended