CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing - With Face to Face workshops.
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing will establish the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to perform at a management level and to carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is the Diploma in Professional Marketing for?
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at the professional marketer working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wishes to develop their knowledge and skills across a range of areas to succeed and progress their career in marketing.
Some typical job titles include Marketing Manager, Marketing and Communications Manager, Corporate Communications Manager and Brand Manager.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
Ways to study:
- Distance Learning
- Blended Learning (The perfect blend of 2 Day Face 2 Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning)
What modules will you study?
- Marketing & Digital Strategy - Mandatory
- Innovation in Marketing - Mandatory
- Digital Customer Experience - Elective
- Resource Management - Elective
- Managing Brands - Elective
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fees visit the Professional Academy Website.