CIM DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL MARKETING - Via supported distance learning.
The aim of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing is to provide the practising marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. Learning is brought to life through meaningful and active assessment methods which embrace the modern marketing industry.
Successful completion of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing will establish the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to perform at a management level and to carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
WHO IS THE DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL MARKETING FOR?
Ideal for marketers who are responsible for the marketing process at an operational level (e.g. Marketing Managers), as well as those who are looking to build on the knowledge gained at Certificate in Professional Marketing level with a future marketing management role in mind.
The diploma qualification consists of three modules, two mandatory and one elective.
Complete two mandatory modules and one elective module to achieve the full qualification.
There is a choice of elective modules and we will be continually reviewing them and adding more in line with industry demands.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
WAYS TO STUDY:
- Distance Learning
- Blended Learning (The perfect blend of 2 Day Face 2 Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning)
On completion of this course whilst you are a CIM member you will be entitled to use the designatory letters ACIM and will be entitled to begin studying for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
What modules will you study?
- Strategic marketing - Mandatory
- Mastering metrics - Mandatory
- Driving innovation - Elective
- Strategic marketing - Elective
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fess visit the Professional Academy Website.