CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing - Distance Learning/Lite.
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at an operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is the Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing for?
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is aimed at those working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wish to develop their knowledge of digital techniques and their application to a number of marketing related projects. The student will typically be operating in or aspiring to work in a digital marketing role and will be required to create digital solutions within the wider marketing plan. The qualification will develop both knowledge and the level of applied skills required.
Typical Job titles may include the following: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Communications Manager, Content Marketing Specialist and Customer Experience Manager.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
Ways to study:
- Distance Learning
- Blended Learning (The perfect blend of 2 Day Face 2 Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning)
What modules will you study?
- Marketing & Digital Strategy
- Digital Optimisation
- The Digital Customer Experience
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fees visit the Professional Academy Website.