CIM DIGITAL DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL MARKETING - With Face to Face workshops.
The aim of the Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
The Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing has been created to provide the practicing marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. Learning is brought to life through meaningful and active assessment methods which embrace the modern marketing industry.
Successful completion of the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at the operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is the Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing For?
The CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at those working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wish to develop their knowledge of digital techniques and their application to a number of marketing related projects. The student will typically be operating in a wider marketing role and will be required to integrate digital solutions into the marketing plan. The qualification will develop both knowledge and the level of applied skills required.
The diploma qualification consists of three mandatory modules.
Complete three mandatory modules to achieve the full qualification. Modules can be studied as individual CIM Awards.
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits with Master's degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
Ways to study
- Distance Learning
- Blended Learning (The perfect blend of 2 Day Face 2 Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning)
What modules will you study?
- Digital Strategy - Mandatory
- Driving Digital Experience - Mandatory
- Mastering Digital Channels - Mandatory
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fess visit the Professional Academy Website.