CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing - With Face to Face workshops.
The aim of the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at an operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing for?
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional digital marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress within a career in marketing.
Typical job titles may include the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital and Social Media Executive, Content Marketing Executive and Display Advertising Executive.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK degree or international equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
Ways to study:
- Distance Learning
- Blended Learning (The perfect blend of 2 Day Face 2 Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning)
What modules will you study?
- Applied Marketing
- Planning Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Techniques
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fees visit the Professional Academy Website.