CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing - Distance Learning/Lite
The aim of the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at an operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing for?
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional digital marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress within a career in marketing.
Typical job titles may include the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital and Social Media Executive, Content Marketing Executive and Display Advertising Executive.
What’s included in this course?
- Professional Academy’s detailed study guides as PDFs giving you a thorough outline of each element of your course, the marking criteria and how to approach assessments
- Interactive online eLearning provided by our own Learning Management System
- Learning resources to suit your style of learning – video, audio, visual infographics and downloadable PDFs
- Personal tutor support – a dedicated tutor (for each module) on hand to help with any aspect of your learning
- Dedicated student support team always available to help with queries related to submissions, workshop bookings and help using the Learning Management System
- Professional Academy's 100% Pass Guarantee*
Benefits of studying this course
- Pathway to becoming a Chartered Marketer
- Make your CV stand out with an internationally recognised qualification
- Practical and theoretical knowledge you can apply to your role straight away or use to gain a new position or promotion
- Learn current trends and best practices in the marketing industry
- Prepare yourself to tackle the challenges of the future
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK degree or international equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
Ways to study:
- Distance Learning
- Blended Learning (The perfect blend of 2 Day Face 2 Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning)
What modules will you study?
- Applied Marketing
- Planning Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Techniques
Prices are exclusive of CIM Membership and Assessment Fees. For details on CIM Fees visit the Professional Academy Website.
*All we ask in return is that you:
• read all required texts
• take reasonable advantage of your support tutor
• attend all workshops required for the module (where selected)
• meet all assignment deadline dates (where appropriate)
• submit a draft assignment/mock exam to your support tutor
• acknowledge tutor feedback comments and amend assignment text as recommended