- Digital Marketing Qualifications
- CAM Foundation Diploma in Marketing Communications - Distance Learning/Lite
DIPLOMA IN MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS - Via supported distance learning.
Who is the Marketing Communication Diploma for?
Ideal for those who have previous marketing knowledge and experience and would like to develop or pursue a marketing communications role.
Marketing Communications Diploma Entry requirements?
You will need to meet at least one of these criteria:
- suitable competence in a marketing or Marketing Communications related role
- hold any recognised UK degree or equivalent level 5 qualification
- relevant level 3 or above qualification (e.g. CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing)
What will you learn?
- Develop marketing communications and brand support activities based on your understanding of market and consumer behaviour
- Demonstrate the skills needed to devise, execute and analyse a PR plan
- Explain the roles of direct marketing and sales promotion, as well as manage and maintain a marketing database
- Demonstrate good all-round knowledge of the advertising industry and how good advertising is applied in practice
- Understand the role and the importance of integrating all media (including digital) in effective marketing
How long will it take?
The five modules studied via supported distance learning will typically take around 15 months to complete, although you can choose to study at a faster or slower pace to suit your requirements. You have two opportunities throughout the year (June and December) to submit and sit your assessments. We commit ourselves to support our students for up to a maximum of two years.
There are a number of CAM Foundation exemptions available for those who have previously completed a marketing qualification.
What modules will you study?
- Marketing and consumer behaviour
- Direct marketing & sales promotion
- Integrated media
- Public relations
Customers also viewed
£2,358.00 (inc VAT) £1,965.00 (ex VAT)
CAM Foundation Diploma in Marketing Communications - Integrated Media Module - Distance Learning/Lite - CI£378.00 (inc VAT) £315.00 (ex VAT)
£2,628.00 (inc VAT) £2,190.00 (ex VAT)
£1,698.00 (inc VAT) £1,415.00 (ex VAT)
CAM Foundation Diploma in Marketing Communications - Public Relations Module - Distance Learning/Lite - CI£378.00 (inc VAT) £315.00 (ex VAT)